Sales & Leasing
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.
– George S. Patton
Jimmy joined Glacier Commercial Realty in 2016 and is involved with Land, Retail, Healthcare, and Industrial Building sales and leases. In addition to his experience in investment sales, Jimmy places a heavy focus on Business Development and Emerging Markets, and has positioned himself as one of the most qualified brokers in the country for anyone interested in investing in the rapidly growing industries of esports and indoor/outdoor agriculture.
Jimmy navigates the ‘road less traveled’ by intensely researching, identifying and securing additional partnerships when necessary to help clients reach their goals. Jimmy currently lives in Dallas and enjoys his free time playing golf, basketball, being outdoors, working on his pilot’s license, and spending time with friends and family.
- Grapevine Chamber of Commerce
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Education and Designations
- Southern Methodist University, Edwin L. Cox School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
- Minor in Political Science: Comparative Politics and International Relations
- SMU Distinguished Scholar Award
- Rotunda Award