I see each individual person and opportunity as unique, valuable, and ultimately part of my own personal story.
Steve Shrum co-founded Glacier Commercial Realty, L.P. in July 2003 with long time colleague Andrew Beckman. Steve began his career in 1987 at the Fults Companies where he spent 16 years specializing in office and tenant representation. Steve collected numerous awards for high production, largest deal and was an annual top producer. He then spent 18 months at Stream Realty in Dallas as a Vice President in 2002 prior to founding Glacier Commercial. Steve lives in Southlake and is married to his wife Pam, and they have four children; Austin, Sydney, Tori, and Hudson. Steve enjoys his family and his pursuits of the outdoors. Being raised in Idaho, Steve loves the outdoors and is an avid fly fisherman.
- North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of Realtors
- DREM – Dallas Real Estate Ministries
- Southlake Hills HOA President- 2006-2010
Education and Designations
- The Southwestern Company, Nashville, Tennessee
- Masters in Business Management (Recruiting Award)
- Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
- Bachelor of Science in Biology