433 East Las Colinas Boulevard, Suite 1100
Irving, TX 75039
Connect on LinkedIn
Phillip Maxwell is a servant leader, superlative producer, and trustworthy client advocate with 10 years experience in the commercial real estate industry. He sees each individual person and opportunity as unique, valuable, and ultimately part of his own personal story.
Attentive to each client, Phillip desires to understand each need and build long-term relationships while delivering the best solutions possible. He is dedicated to upholding the values needed to secure trust, client satisfaction, and exude the reputable qualities that the Glacier Commercial Realty name represents to the industry and the communities in which it serves.
Phillip has a decade of experience working with Fortune 500 companies and brokers all over the world to deliver strategic commercial real estate & global workspace solutions to his clients. Phillip is committed and honored to serve his local community throughout Tarrant, Denton, and Colin Counties, as a resident of Keller, TX. Phillip specializes in these local markets while providing a full serviced approach to deliver the full myriad of Glacier's solutions to his clients.
Phillip has been married to his best friend and wife Joleen, for nearly a decade. They are grateful parents to 3 beautiful children, Lillian (2013), Colette (2016), and William (2019). They spend much of their free time on outdoor family adventures around Keller and with friends/family. Phillip is an avid learner, reader, writer who is most inspired around his family and in nature. Phillip has founded a NFP - ‘The Familyhood’, volunteers for several other NFP's, and is actively engaged and contributing to various ministries across the DFW metroplex.
- Texas Real Estate License
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Commissioner for the City of Keller, Planning & Zoning Commission
- Member of The Greater Keller, Metroport, Grapevine & Southlake Chambers of Commerce
- LSU Lettermen Club
Education and Designations:
- B.A. General Business, Louisiana State University
- LSU Football Team Member & Letterman 2001-2004
- Member of 2003 BCS National Championship & SEC Championship Team
- Member of 2001 SEC Championship Team
- Member of the 2001 Nation's #1 Recruiting Class for Coach Nick Saban