Client Representation is a privilege and commitment I highly value. It is very rewarding to help my clients buy, sell or lease the right real estate.
Deborah Walls is an accomplished sales executive with a long term career in managing clients with great integrity and a firm commitment to customer satisfaction. Deb is a true professional that brings high value and extensive experience to her clients and Glacier Commercial, developing long standing relationships with her top priority being her clients’ best interest.
Deb resides on Southlake, Texas with her husband, Butch, an Aggie and Civil Engineer. Their son, Henry, attends Texas A&M University studying Sports Management. They are members of Whites Chapel Methodist Church in Southlake and enjoy traveling, snow skiing, and attending sporting events as a family.
I couldn’t have imagined a better commercial realtor to have worked with than Deborah Walls. She is a great listener and heartfelt, which meant every showing she did with me was viable and time well spent. Ultimately it was Deborah’s responsiveness and excellent follow-through that allowed us to move quickly through the process and secure the perfect space for House of Shine’s first home. Deborah continues to be a trusted colleague and invaluable resource for our team, even months after our closing.
Claudia K. Beeny, PhD
Chief Executive Officer
House of Shine
Deborah Walls was a tremendous help in taking the first step towards my companies founding. The initial process of finding the right place to set up shop was daunting to say the least, but Deborah set us at ease and guided us through the whole process. At every turn she was able to navigate through the roadblocks and find the perfect place, even before we realized it was the place for us. I can not recommend her enough.
Founder and Owner
The Foundry Gym
- Served on Board of Directors for Parker School – a private school on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Organizer and supporter for Ironman Tri-athletes and volunteers in Kona, Hawaii
- American President Lines – Extensive sales training in Oakland and Brea California
- Orange Coast College – Business and Marketing in Costa Mesa California
- North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of Realtors
- Grapevine Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Tarrant County A&M Club
- Aggie Mom’s Club