SALES & LEASING
People don’t care about how much you know, until they know how much you care.
Jake Copeland joined Glacier Commercial in 2022. Prior to Glacier, Jake attended Baylor University where he graduated with a BBA in Business Management & Logistics. Jake was a Student- Athlete & Letter winner for Baylor’s Football Team, where he played LB/SS. Before signing with Baylor, Jake was a standout player for the beloved Southlake Carroll Dragons.
Jake has become valuable part of the Glacier Commercial team assisting on many deals and transactions, which has accelerated his understanding of what it takes to be a top producer and client advocate. Strong client relations is the core of Jake’s philosophy, always striving to create win/win solutions that in turn build trust & long-term relationships.
Jake also has a background in construction, working with Fortune 1000, D.R. Horton, which gives him an edge and unique insights into the various facets of CRE. Jake is now submerged in his hometown markets of Tarrant and Denton County, where concentrates on the specialties of tenant rep, landlord rep, and buyer/seller rep.
In his free time, Jake enjoys the outdoors. You can find him on a lake or a mountain, riding a board. Fitness and nutrition are a major part of Jake’s success, he also has a passion for the culinary arts which brings together what he values most; quality time with family and friends.
- Texas Real Estate License
- NTCAR Member
- Member of Metroport, Grapevine, Southlake and Keller Chambers of Commerce
- Member of Young Professionals Southlake and Grapevine
- Member of The Greater Keller, Metroport, Grapevine & Southlake Chambers of Commerce
- Baylor B Association member
Education and Designations
- BBA Business Management and Supply chain, Baylor University Hankamer School of Business
- Baylor University football team member and letterman 2018-2021
- 2nd team All-SWJCFC selection at linebacker